Log Cabin Holiday Homes & Building Plots For Sale
Enjoy a Stunning, freehold log cabin holiday home in the great outdoors at Loch Aweside Forest Park.
Aweside Developments Ltd. are offering log cabin holiday property and serviced building plots (with planning consent) for sale at Dalavich in Argyll, west Scotland. The site is in a truly stunning location on the north shore of beautiful Loch Awe, with loch view, forest and woodland plots available. We aim to provide peaceful holiday retreats in amazing surroundings, within sizeable (up to half an acre), private grounds.
Log Cabin Holiday Homes For Sale
We are proud to offer our log cabin holiday homes for sale on a freehold basis. Our architect designed log cabins are built to a very high quality, to Building Regulations standards and are environmentally friendly. These log cabin style dwellings provide affordable holiday accommodation with spacious interiors and bags of charm. They represent a great investment opportunity, being an appreciable asset with low maintenance and running costs and high rental yields. Click here for rental projections.
Scotland as a holiday destination has never been more popular, with a huge demand for affordable, self-catering accommodation, resulting in great returns for holiday home owners. With low property prices, high occupancy levels and recent trends towards staycations, out of season short breaks and over seas visitors set to continue there’s never been a better time to invest in a holiday home in Scotland.
You can even use our Lease /purchase option (see below) to test drive a cabin before buying.
Cabin Features include:
- Wood burning stoves
- Highly efficient air source heat pumps for heating and air conditioning
- Solid wood floors
- Rustic timber lining throughout interior, including feature Larch window boards, fire surround etc.
- Stunning natural larch external cladding
- Hand made hard wood kitchen work tops
- Well appointed kitchen
- Elevated verandas, accessed from …
… Large french windows to maximize stunning views
- Vaulted ceilings and rooflights
- Sizeable gardens and allotted parking
- No huge plot lease costs, as with most leasehold holiday properties
- Log cabins for sale on freehold basis
We have 2 bed & 3 bed log cabins for sale, as detailed below.
Prices include land and sales are on FREEHOLD basis:
- Fern cabin (2 bed) on plot (3) @ £115,000. Available now
- Bracken cabin (2 bed) on plot (4) @ £115,000. Available now.
- Silver Birch cabin (2 bed) on plot(9) @ £115,000. Available now.
- Oak cabin (2 bed) on plot (10) @ £115,000. Available now.
- Blaeberry cabin (2 bed + sleeping loft) on plot (5) @ £120,000. Available Autumn 2015
- Golden Eagle & Red Squirrel cabins (3 bed) on plots (14) and (16). (SOLD)
- Osprey cabin (3 bed with en-suite) on plot (15) @ £129,000 available Now.
- Red Deer cabin (2 bed) on plot (12). (SOLD)
- Pine Marten cabin (3 bed with en-suite) on plot (13). (SOLD)
- 3 bed cabin on plot (32). (SOLD)
- Other holiday homes for sale coming soon, from £99,000.
Lease / Purchase Options Available Over 2 to 3 Years.
Why not test drive a cabin for up to 3 years before committing to buy?
Click here to view Lease purchase particulars
PLEASE NOTE:- Log cabin prices may be subject to addition of VAT, depending on age. Ie. if less than 3 years old.
For more information about the plots and log cabin holiday homes, please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serviced building plots for sale.
With planning consent for log cabin holiday homes.
- Plot 1 (SOLD)
- Plot 2 (SOLD)
- Plot 4a Large woodland plot by open meadows. Asking price £24,000
- Plot 5a Large woodland plot. Asking price £22,000
- Plot 6 (SOLD)
- Plot 7 (SOLD)
- Plot 8 Large woodland plot with far reaching views. Asking price £20,000
- Plot 12 (SOLD)
- Plot 17 Pretty and peaceful forest plot, overlooking Dubh Uisge burn. Asking price £29,000
- Plot 18 Pretty, peaceful plot, in an impressive forest location. Asking price £24,000
- Plot 18a Pretty and peaceful forest plot, overlooking Dubh Uisge burn. Asking price £39,000. Please note: This plot has been cleared, access road base laid, foundations installed and some works carried out to services; hence higher price than other plots.
- Plot 19 Large plot on the edge of Barnaline forest; great wildlife watching. Asking price £24,000
- Plot 22 (SOLD)
- Plot 25 Pretty woodland plot by babbling burn. Asking price £24,000
- Plot 27 (SOLD)
- Plot 30 (SOLD)
- Plot 31 (SOLD)
- Plot 32 (SOLD)
- Plot 33 Woodland plot with partial loch view. Planning consent for 2 bed + loft cabin. Asking price £29,000
- Plot 34 (SOLD)
- Plot 35 Stunning forest plot by banks of burn. Asking price £27,000
- Plot 36 Pretty and peaceful Forest plot by burn. Asking price £27,000
- Plot 37 Pretty forest plot. Asking price £20,000
Click on thumbnail to view expanded images of plots
For further information about any of the plots or cabins, or for general enquiries please contact by phone (07827 513671) or email at email@example.com
More plots and completed cabins coming soon; please check back regularly for updates!